Article written and submitted by Tracey Osborne
Meet Tracey Osborne, a rape and domestic abuse survivor. She is on a mission to empower women on a global scale. No longer a silent victim, she is using her voice to make an impact and to encourage others to do the same through her company, Daring Woman.
Daring Woman is a social impact organization that harnesses the power of media to help women find their voice and become unstoppable.
Tracey’s vision is to build a sanctuary… a safe haven for women to come share their stories of inspiration, heartache, love, wisdom and experience with others. At the same time, they will know their words are helping others. Also, it’s a place where women can get the advice, knowledge and guidance they need to become the Daring Woman they’ve always dreamed about.
Your experiences are shaped by your thinking. Even hurdles have value when you can see it. You can develop convictions that will help you feel happier and achieve more, regardless of the situation.
Here are 16 empowering declarations that you can start using today to transform your life through the power of positive thinking.
1) I have confidence in my potential. You can achieve amazing results when you put your mind to it. Feel excited about reaching your true potential.
2) I count my blessings. Create a gratitude journal and begin writing down everything you are grateful for. Expressing your appreciation reminds you of how rich you are.
3) I turn mistakes into lessons. Mistakes are meant to be a time of learning. Turn setbacks around by focusing on the lessons that they contain.
4) I find meaning in adversity. Tough times can be the most rewarding phase of your life. It is a time of growth and strength. Know that you can emerge from any challenge with greater wisdom and courage. Look back at where you’ve been, what you’ve already overcome, and know with confidence that you can handle what’s ahead.
5) I embrace change. Change equals growth, and life is a series of changes. Embrace the emotions change brings, and step out of your comfort zone.
6) I dream big. I love to say, “Dream big, but achieve bigger.” The world is your oyster, Daring Woman. Never let anyone or anything stand in your way of making your dreams a reality.
7) I practice forgiveness. Healing begins with forgiveness. Begin with yourself and clear away any resentment you’ve been holding onto.
8) I give generously. Generosity is so much more than just giving money. Sharing your time, talent, and heart with others makes you more powerful and joyful. Remember, giving is easy and kindness is free.
9) I take responsibility. You are in charge of your life. Hold yourself accountable for the outcomes you create. Celebrate the fact that you have the power to determine your own future.
10) I apply effort. Figure out your definition of success so you know what is worth working for. Give yourself credit when you’re making progress rather than comparing yourself to others.
11) I utilize my strengths. We all have our own individual strengths. Find yours and learn how to use your strengths to better your life.
12) I listen to feedback. Ask for feedback so you can enhance your performance and show others that you respect their point of view. You grow faster when you gather solid input that you can translate into action.
13) I ask for help. As much as we all want to be Super Woman, we’re not. Asking for help is a sign of an empowered woman, not a weak one. Don’t hesitate to call on your support system for assistance when you need it.
14) I connect with others. Surround yourself with loving and encouraging family and friends. Find ways to interact with others in your community.
15) I recognize opportunities. Opportunities are in abundance, but they aren’t always obvious. Keep your eyes and ears open for those hidden opportunities to create an empowered life.
16) I try new things. Be open to experimentation. Big things happen when we step out of our comfort zone and try new things.
Spending time reflecting on your beliefs and values, discovering what serves you, and tossing out the beliefs that limit you are the keys to becoming an empowered, Daring Woman.
Question for Readers
What are some empowering declarations you use? Leave your feedback in the comments below.
Visit Daring Woman today – www.daringwomaninc.com
CEO / Editor-in-Chief
Daring Woman, Inc.
Schedule a Call: www.talktotracey.com